1 to 25 about me
1. What's the one thing you wish you could do but can't?
I wish I could fly!
2. What time of the day do you like to take a shit?
When I wake up. Or before I sleep.
3. What is your ideal marriage location?
On a beach, probably. Somewhere outside.
4. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
The guitar. I've even been to classes once, but that was a long time ago and I've forgotten everything I've learnt. I've never been good with it, but I can play the piano.
5. What's your favorite sexual position?
I don't know. I'm not saying.
6. Favorite fabric?
Lycra. Cotton. Anything that feels nice and doesn't make me feel too hot I guess. I also like satin, but only in bedsheets, I'm not a big fan of satin clothes.
7. Something you love and hate?
Myself! I love myself when I'm what I want to be, and hate it when I turn into something I'm not - not in the literal sense of course, but behaviour-wise, I tend to go a little mental on myself sometimes.
8. What kind of bedding do you use?
Cotton. It has to be cotton.. or satin!
9. What kind of soap do you use?
Body shop's strawberry soap.. but I only use that for my hands.. I don't bathe with soap, I have shower gels for that.
10. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
11. What's the one language you want to learn?
French or Russian, they're both really sexy. I wanna be able to speak Russian very fluently, but haven't exactly come across any Russian classes here, it's not a popular language to learn, unlike French or Japanese.
12. How do you eat an apple?
I cut them in quarters.
13. What do you order at a bar?
Vodka mainly, in bottles.. but when I'm not drinking vodka, I like Margaritas, Tequila Pops, and this shooter called Cocksucking Cowgirl.. It's butterscotch schnapps with Baileys.
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts? if so, where?
Only my ears, one in each ear. I'm not a big fan of body piercing.
15. Do you have tattoos? if so, what kind and where
A pegasus on my lower back which often gets mistaken for a bird, because when I wear jeans, you can only see the wings. I'm getting another one when I have time. Tattoos are addictive, the pain is not as bad as you probably percieve it to be.
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted.
It depends, I would never go for cosmetic surgery, but the only kind of plastic surgery which I forsee myself going for is if I was in a bad accident or something and I'd have to go through it.. then yes, I would probably admit it, but ony if you knew about what happened in the first place.
17. What's one of the "funnest" things you've ever done?
Going on a mad club-drink binge end of 2000. That was a period of my life I will probably never regret.
18. Do you drive stick?
I can, but I don't.
19. What's one trait that you hate in a person?
20. What's the soonest that you've slept with someone (or hypothetically)?
No one night stands for me, I don't think I could stomach it. Hypothetically, I'd say about 6 months?
21. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
I like watches, it's very important to me and it's not something I take off, even if I shower or sleep. I've been though alot of watches, but I'm currently very happy with a plain stainless steel one from Swatch, I only wear 'metal' watches - leather irritates my skin.
22. Most frivolous purchase?
Err.. a Fendi handbag?
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Yes. Only because I consider everyone else to be, too. It's just a question of how materialistic someone is or isn't, not whether you are or not. I'm moderately materialistic, it's a measure of status to most, I like nice things, I enjoy life. But I also appreciate the value of money.
24. What do you cook the best?
Pasta, anything with potatoes and cream, or beef. I love beef. The best things I cook are probably all my favourite food(s).
25. Favorite writing instrument?
Fountain pens, or drawing pens. I like ink.